Ideal for testing emotionality and the evolution of basal activity,locomotor activity, anxiety, and willingness to explore, the Open Field – Single Enclosure by San Diego Instruments (SDI) tracks how animals respond to environmental modifications. !(Black.jpg) With a variety of color options, SDI’s Open Field – Single Enclosure adjusts to fit a wide range of experiments. SDI’s Open Field – Single Enclosure is uniquely designed to be easy to use, clean and transport, as well as highly versatile. !(Beige.jpg)
Backed by a one-year warranty and our first-rate customer service, purchasing an Open Field – Single Enclosure from SDI guarantees you an exemplary product and ongoing support.
- Solid color models in black, white or beige
- Compatible with our BehaviorCloud video tracking system
- Made of durable and easy to clean ABS plastic
- Smooth wall and floor texture
- SDI also offers a Open Field – Convertible Enclosure
Base: 23” x 23” Wall Height: 15” Inside chamber footprint: 20” x 20”