This programmable pump drive offers various dispensing modes, providing highly reproducible and accurate results. A wide selection of pump heads with single or multi-channel capabilities are available for the MCP pump drive. Different pump heads are also available.
- Microprocessor controlled, digital drive stores 4 programs in memory
- Flow-rates of the pump-heads are pre-programmed according to the different standard tubing sizes
- Dispensing volumes in ml and flow rates in ml/min
- Calibrate in ml/min
- Various dispensing modes (time, volume, interval and flow rate, drip-free)
- MAX-key for priming and rapid filling or emptying of the tube system.
- Dispense by speed (rpm), volume (ml), time (0.1 seconds to 999 hours), flow rate (ml/min) or interval
For tube sizes, speed, flow-rates, dispensing time, dispensing volume, interval duration and totally delivered volume as well as operational mode, flow direction and MAX-key for priming.
Calibratable: Dispensing volume/Flow-rate
Volume and flow-rate can be pre-set and calibrated in ml or ml/min. The drives are pre-calibrated according to the pre-programmed pump-heads and tube sizes.
Application: Filling of bottles and test tubes as well as dispensing of pre-defined volumes.
All functions of the MCP drive can be controlled via PC via the RS-232 interface.