About SDI Tremor Monitor™
Execute tremor studies in rats and mice with accuracy and review your data in raw or report format with intuitive, menu-based software.
The SDI tremor monitor system allows you to record, review, analyze and report tremor studies in rats and mice. Using an ultra sensitive movement sensor, Tremor Monitor differentiates tremor events from ambulatory/stereotyped movements and will record continuous movement waveforms at 128Hz for over 30 minutes.
Run up to four test stations from one computer, and then use the point-and-click software to display your test results in graphical and/or numerical formats. Tremor Monitor also offers comprehensive reporting, including FFT Power Spectrum, Filtered Increments, and Percent Energy.
Tremor Monitor System Components Include:
- Test cabinet in composite (ABS)
- Animal Enclosure (one size for both mice and rats)
- Power Supply
- Cables & Connectors
- Tremor Monitor Software
- Tremor Sensor
- Software Utilities for Data Analysis
- Run tests and review data using intuitive, menu-based software
- Display, print and export test results in the format that suits your needs
- Easily run up to four test stations from a single computer
- Record a continuous movement waveform at 128Hz for 30 minutes or more