ClockLab Chamber Control is a stand-alone program for controlling and recording from light-tight Circadian Cabinets made by Phenome Technologies. The program monitors light levels, temperature and humidity sensors built in the cabinets, and will control lights, temperature and feeding schedules according to user-specified schedules.
- Light control with continuously adjustable level, waveform and period
- Temperature control with continuously adjustable level, waveform and period
- Feeder control with user-settable schedules for Phenome Technologies’ programmable pellet feeders
- Continuous monitoring of temperature, humidity and light levels. Light levels can be overlayed on actograms.
- Send email alerts when temperature or other parameters exceed settable limits